Do you have something you’d like to share on the SAH Journal Blog? We accept contributions from anyone in the field of arts and humanities.
Our guidelines are outlined below. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at SAHBlogSubmissions@gmail.com.
- Content must be your original work
- Aim for a word count between 400 and 1,500 words
- Send your post to SAHBlogSubmissions@gmail.com
- Please send one submission per email
- Contributors are strongly encouraged to include supporting images or videos in their posts. Please ensure media is free to use. If the image is from the internet, please provide a link to the source of the image.
- Please include a short author byline with any relevant links, such as your Twitter, email, website, etc.
Please note: You may be asked to revise your post and your post may be edited for clarity, spelling, grammar, and overall style. If there are any major changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it first.
SAH Journal Blog is supplementary to Studies in Arts and Humanities and does not constitute publication in the Journal.